Beginners Guide to Cyber Security
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your required skill set – You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments. Learn a practical skill set in defeating all online threats.
What you’ll learn:
- Practical skillset in defeating all online threats – advanced hackers, trackers, malware
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- Operating system security, privacy, and patching.
- Defenses against phishing, identity theft, scam, cons and other social engineering threats.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.