SmartTALK is an online community dedicated to promoting safety and social responsibility among youths.
SmartTALK – Police Stop is a micro-course that provides youths with basic instructions on proper protocol and behavior when interacting with law enforcement.
- How To Avoid Getting Stopped
- Police Stop – What Should You Do?
- Police Stop – What NOT To Do
- Law Enforcement – Duties & Responsibilities
- Your Rights – Know the Law!
- Frequently Asked Questions
We Need Your Support!
The SmartTALK – Police Stop Micro-course is Available to Students at no Cost!
This Will be Accomplished Through Partnerships with Law Enforcement, Schools, Youth organizations, and the Business Community.
We are funding the SmartTALK Initiative through a crowd-funding campaign.
You Can Help Support This Initiative by Contributing!